Teaching Improv: The Essential Handbook: Your step-by-step guide to teaching short form improv
Do you want to teach improv, but don’t know where to start? Are you looking for ways to structure improv games into effective lesson plans?
Introducing Teaching Improv: The Essential Handbook, a new resource packed with 16 step-by-step lesson plans that will take the stress out of planning your improv classes. We’ve done the hard work for you, by organizing today’s best improv games into fun, skill-based lessons that your students will absolutely love. More importantly, you’ll see them grow into confident and creative performers.
This resource was created by the same award-winning publisher of Teaching Drama: The Essential Handbook, a #1 best-seller on Amazon which has sold over 35,000 copies and has been translated into 5 languages.
Go beyond improv games. With this book you’ll get:
- 16 detailed, full-proof lesson plans that cover the “9 rules of improv”
- Notes on how to introduce improv concepts in clear, concise language
- Over 114 improv games and activities
- Reflection and journaling exercises after each lesson
- Homework handouts and YouTube video links to deepen understanding
- Sample “performance line-ups” for every age/experience level
- A troubleshooting guide to address common issues
- Bonus Digital Material with 23 Videos to demonstrate how games are played
Editorial: Beat by Beat Press
Fecha publicación: 1 abril 2019
Páginas: 144 páginas